Seeing as it is a new month, I can't forget to share with you my plans:
Oh yes, July will be a busy one...
On the non-wedding related front my last day at my current job is July 13, and I start my new job on July 18. Then I have a hair appointment on the 30th.
Now, on the wedding related front:
- This weekend - finish my damn invitations
- July 7 - mail said invitations
- July 9 - Make candy buffet bags/tags
- July 10 - Turn the DIY string balls into DIY string ball curtains
- 14th-15th - Since I have two days off before I start my new job I plan on making sure to finish my shoes (so they'll be ready for my second fitting) and probably work on my topiary balls as well as my pearl bouquet
- July 17 - Bryan will be helping me make columns for our ceremony space
- July 18 - I'll have my second fitting! (and I promise to try and get more pictures of my hoarder seamstress' house!)
- July 24 - finish the topiary ball thingies that will be used as cocktail hour centerpieces
- July 30 - make bar signage (what's available as well as signature drinks)
- July 31 - I'm hoping we'll have gotten some RSVPs back and we can start the seating chart!
Are you going to be having as busy of a July as I am?
And don't forget you can always check out my calendars and timelines on my "Countdown to the Big Day" tab!!!