About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CRICUT USERS!!!

I'm the first to admit that I'm a Cricut addict, and it can be quite the expensive addiction!  I like Cartridges; I have no desire to purchase Sure Cuts A Lot (and void my warrantee) and "design my own" stuff to cut out.  The cartridges that have a lot of functions are just fun to me!  They're also effing expensive!

Well they were effing expensive until I discovered cricutmachine.com!  This site isn't run by Provocraft, but the stuff they send you is legit, but just amazingly priced!  I don't know how they pull it off, but they do, and I've never spent more than $20 on a cartridge from them!

AAAAAND today they're having a huge sale!!!!


Needless to say I just browsed through the site and ended up purchasing 4 new cartridges (Sweet Treats, Heritage, Graphically Speaking, and Ashlyn’s Alphabet) as well as a Yourstory Bundle (which included a 12” Yourstory book binder/laminator, 12 9”x 11.5” laminating pouches, 12 4.5”x6.5” laminating pouches, 1 paper trimmer, 2 8.5”x11” binders, 1 8x8 binder, 1 4x6 binder, and 1 12x12 binder) for less than $140 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!!!!!!  That's insanity!

I can’t wait to get my new crafting toys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment