About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Might be addding another project to my list of DIYs....

Because I have fallen head over heals in love with this beauty:
Source

Source

Source
::swoon::  Seriously...not only are they gorgeous they match my whimsical land of circles/bubbles theme perfectly!  I just saw this for the first time yesterday, and I've already started scoping out supplies on ebay!

Yes, it would be another long, boring project but, I would no longer need to be making my bridal bouquet the day before the wedding.  That is a huge plus!  The only thing is, I'm not sure what I would do for the bridesmaids' bouquets.  MOH Sam mentioned just doing hydrangea and pearls/crystals which I think is a good idea, but I would definitely have to do a practice run first.

Also, I don't think I would do mine in all white.  I know, I'm the bride, but all white just really isn't my thing.  I think I would have to throw in a few different purples/reds to really make it suit me.

So, what do you think?  And if you were having a pearl/crystal bouquet what would you want for your bridal party?

4 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE. It's worth adding to your list, I think. I think the ladies would look nice with you if they had purple & red bouquets of orchids and hydrangea maybe with little sprigs of similar baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that! It sounds time consuming, but not very difficult. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is so pretty!! I think you'll do a fantastic job with that. I really like the pearl bout, I think that would be more manageable...but I know you're gonna go for the bouquet anyway cause you're the diy queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pearl bouquet is so pretty! I'm not sure I could pull it off, but still think it's amazing

    ReplyDelete