About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Do I Ever Stop Working Out Consistently????

Seriously...I'm such a happier person when I'm working out regularly.  I feel better, I have more energy throughout the day, I'm far less stressed out.  Why on Earth do I ever stop working out?  Well the easy answer is because I get lazy, or busy, or whatever.  But next time I start a Fitness Recap Friday with "not too much to recap today" or if I skip it completely, will someone give me a virtual-blog-slap?  Just be like "woman, get off your ass - you like life a lot more when you workout regularly!"

That's really all I have to say for now.  It's Weddzilla Wednesday and once my post goes up I'll be sure to point you all in that direction.  Just so you have something to look forward to, it's about my sexy layouts for my whole wedding.  As we get closer to the big day, it's getting easier and easier to visualize what everything is going to look like...eeek!

Oh, and just because this is on my calendar and every time I see it I kind of chuckle (not sure why, I just find it hilarious) I'll share it with you...gotta love my Bad Dogs Calendar:
hahahahahaha - Picture from Bad Dogs Calendar

3 comments:

  1. I have gotten bad about working out, too, both because I like to run outdoors but not in the winter, and because I just don't have time. I'm trying to improve, but between managing the Weddzilla Blog, being a grad student, coordinating weddings, etc., I already work something like 17 hours a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will seriously blog slap you. lol You are suppose to be training for a 3k woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Tattoo - the fact that you said you would blog-slap me made my day. And it's a 5k, not a 3k m'dear!

    ReplyDelete