About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Take Something Ordinary, and Make It Amazing!

So, for this post I'm kinda just gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.

First, ordinary homemade cookies turned into awesome Easter cookies:





Next, take some cheap-o plates (from Walmart), an old candlestick from Goodwill, and a drawer pull from Lowe's and make a gorgeous and unique cookie tray (instructions found here - and I'll be making a bunch of these for the wedding too!):



Put them together (with some candy) for an amazing Easter Treat Presentation:







Yay for baking and DIY fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment