About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weddzilla Wednesday!

Today I posted on Weddzilla and you can find it here.
I would also like to take this time to point out the different pages of my blog! Directly above the "about me" section there are tabs for "Countdown to the Big Day" (which has a countdown as well as some pretty awesome timelines/calendars), "Completed DIYs" (pictures of my completed projects with links to the post about them) and "Favorite Etsy Sales" (just pictures of projects that I've done for other people that I really like). You should go check them out!


Oh, and Happy Wednesday...just two more days of work until the weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment