About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4 Months!?!?!?

Four Months from right this very second I will probably be running around like a mad woman with MOH Sam reminding me every 3 minutes that I have to eat something - because four months from today is our wedding!

I honestly can't even believe it.  Yes, I've had wedding supplies building up in our spare room and basement for months and months, but I can't believe it's getting this close!  Before I know it, we'll be sending out invitations, and then getting RSVPs, and then getting married, and then on our honeymoon!  Eeek!

And with the wedding in T minus 4 months, I got a lovely Michaels' coupon in my email this morning!  It's for 20% off you entire purchase including sale items!!!!  And because I love my readers so much, I'm going to share with with you! (It can be found here)

Also, today's "Skinny Bitch" calendar is really hitting home with me, so of course I'll share that with you as well:

It is simple - I need to workout.  Not only because my wedding is 4 months away and if I stay on track I'll be wrapping up the entire Turbo Fire program right as it's time to get married, but because working out really does make you feel better.  And let's face it, planning a wedding can be stressful!  We can use all the natural endorphins and feel-good opiates we can get!

How's wedding planning going for you?  Are you having trouble realizing how fast time is going by, too?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Today is my 1 MONTH! I may begin swearing in my blog posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetly, I can't believe we've got 5 and a half weeks left. I love what that calendar says. Though I think I'm not going to do much exercise as my dress is being taken in at the top and I'm worried I'll lose weight anyway in the run up to the wedding. So I think I'm going to start throwing some chocolate muffins down my neck as I don't want my dress to be big.

    ReplyDelete