About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do you know what tomorrow is?

Quite simply, it is the first day of June!!!!!!  When did that happen???  It also happens to be quite the milestone in wedding planning, because it marks 100 days left until the big day!  How crazy is that?!  There are basically 3 months left to get ready for the wedding ::deep calming breath::.  Luckily, at this point, I'm feeling pretty good, and I'm ready!  Here's what's coming up for the month of June:
Personal Creation - And look, I used pretty clipart!

So, like I said, June 1st = 100 days left until the wedding, and I also have a doctor's appointment.
I don't have any projects on the books for this weekend, which means I'll probably put a lot of time into my pearl bouquet and finishing my pocketfolds (they're all assembled, they just need the finishing touches).  Then next Thursday I fly home to Massachusetts because my Massachusetts Bridal Shower is next freaking weekend!!!!!!!!!!  How crazy is that!?  And I'm proud to say I have yet to registry-stalk at all.  Considering I still try to find my Christmas present before Christmas, that's a big deal.  I can't promise that I'll be able to hold out completely though.  Then I fly back down to Pittsburgh Sunday morning.

June 15th is my sister's Birthday (note to self - make a birthday card for Kate to bring home for bridal shower) and on the 16th I have a hair appointment.  Usually I don't schedule hair appointments in advance - I just wait until I want one and schedule it last minute.  But, last time I got my hair cut we scheduled the rest of my cut/color appointments leading up to the wedding (the last one being the Saturday before the big day).

Father's Day is June 19th so I'll have to plan something for Bryan, since he and the dogs got me such a lovely Mommy Day present, and we'll probably have dinner with his parents.

And finally, I plan on spending the second half of the month busting out my invitations.  I don't plan on showing them on the blog until after they're all sent, but let's just say you should be excited because they're going to be freaking awesome.

It's definitely going to be busy, but I'm not complaining - the busier I am the faster time flies!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great June ahead! And yes, your wedding will be here before you know it! I remember my last three months went by SO fast.

    ReplyDelete