About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday, and That Means...

Fitness Recap Friday!

This week was almost identical to last week for my Turbo Fire Schedule, but I'll break it down for you anyway...

Monday - Fire 55 EZ

Tuesday - Fire 30 and half of Sculpt 30.  My sculpt/tone DVD started skipping really badly.  I completely forgot about it until last night I went to do Tone 30 and it went bonkers.  So, today I bought one of those CD repair/cleaning kits, and hopefully that will fix it!

Wednesday - Core 20

Thursday - Fire 30 Stretch 10 (since I couldn't do Tone 30).

Pretty boring, I know...but I'm hoping to get some before and after pictures to share with you soon!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment