About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Progress Photos!!!

I've officially completed the first 2 months of Turbo Fire - woohoo!

I didn't feel ready to take photos after the first month, but I did take measurements, and here's the change from May 1st to today:



5-1-11
5-25-11
Chest
34
33
Right Arm
 10.5
10
Left Arm
 11
10.25
Waist
 28.5
28
Hips
 36
35.5
Right Thigh
 21
20.5
Left Thigh
 22
20.5


Not too bad, if I do say so myself!  Luckily, I did take pictures on the day I first started Turbo Fire, which was March 19th (not March 11, like it says in one of the pictures...I'm just too lazy to go change it, hahaha) and here are my before and afters (so far, that is):





You can't really see that big of a change, except for in my back!  Apparently kickboxing rocks out your back muscles!  And you can see that I got another tattoo, lol.  That would be my lovely Gabby's pawprint!

My post for Weddzilla today isn't going up until 9 pm, so I probably won't link to it until tomorrow.  But if you're just dying to read it, I'm sure you can figure out how to find it on your own!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I came across your blog from the message boards on Wedding Bee. I'm so excited to have some more wedding blogs to add to my ever-growing list!

    I hope this isn't weird to say this, but you look great! I've been doing P90X on and off since the beginning of this year in hopes of getting in fantastic shape for my wedding in July, and I've been thinking of posting some of my before and after photos...I didn't think I was getting results, but I started getting compliments from people and I noticed that over all I just felt in way better shape. The real kicker was when I went to try on my wedding dress last week (which fit like a glove in September!) and the lady at the shop said I could go down an entire size! WOOHOO!

    Anyway, CONGRATS on your progress! I'm excited to look around at your wedding ideas! :-)

    -Brenda
    http://thefunkyjunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete