About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

...And The Winner Is...

Sorry I completely forgot to post the results of my "happy 50th follower to me" give-away...

I had an incredibly scientific way of deciding the winner...I looked at how many comments I had and had Bryan pick a number (he picked 8) so the winner is Lyn, author of Tara Getting Married!

So, Lyn, if you could send me an email (through this link) really saying anything you want because all I need is your email address, lol (Starbucks is so fancy), I can get your prize to you!

Thanks again to everyone who reads my blog!

1 comment: