About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skinny Bitch Advice...

I happened to like yesterday's "Skinny Bitch" calendar advice, so I figured I'd share it with you:
Personal Photo of Skinny Bitch Calendar
Recap - fights depression; cool, who wouldn't want to combat depression?  Boosts energy; seriously, when you're busy planning a wedding, working, living life, etc. who doesn't want more energy?  Helps burn fat; enough said.  Prevents heart attacks, maintains good cholesterol levels, aids in digestion, combats PMS, helps prevent premature labor, and keeps teeth strong; who wouldn't want any of those thing!?

And, if you remember, I'm taking a hefty vitamin regimen, so I decided to check it out to see if it had any of this anti-stress mineral, and how much:
Picture of the label of the GNC Be-Wholesome Vitapack
Bam!  63% of your daily value.  And I eat a lot of green veggies (broccoli..yummmm) so I'm probably getting the other 37% in my diet.  Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping I wasn't getting enough, and then I could make an effort to get more and I would miraculously have more energy.  Yeah, I know, that isn't how that works, but a girl can dream, right?

Do you make an effort to get all the recommended vitamins and minerals throughout your day?

2 comments: