About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Guess who has their wedding dress????

Yeah, that would be me!  I'm so excited!  But as you may or may not know, it's Weddzilla Monday which means my post all about it can actually be found here.  But, since I love you guys so much, I'm going to give you a little sneak peek in the form of a video, taken by my sister.

I was not away she was taking a video, I thought she was just taking pictures, and thus the complete hilarity of it.  The dress is obviously huge on me, and actually makes me look scrawny, and it doesn't help that I was a little hungover (blame BM Kim for that) so I look like a ghost.  But, enough talk, more funny video:


I look like poo because I'm pale as a ghost and in a dress that is easily 3 sizes too big for me, but my Mom looks like a hottie in the outfit I bought her for Christmas!

Happy Monday - I hope you get as much of a chuckle from my video as I do!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to watch the video later. It won't load at work. Booo!!! Glad you got the dress! I'm sure it looks amazing on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress :) And the video is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I love the bottom part. It's so romantic and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to look great!

    ReplyDelete