About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I dont recommend running around the airport with a wedding dress...

Because it kinda sucks. But basically every female that can see you assumes you are going to get married, like, right now and they get super excited for you. I havent even bothered putting on my head phones because people keep coming to talk to me.

But I have my dress! And I'm gonna make you wait until tomorrow to actually see it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Haha, how fun and frustrating all at once! Now just think of it this way - as stressful as this trip is with the dress, imagine how much more frazzled you'd be if you actually WERE toting your dress through the airport to your actual wedding! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete