About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

you know you are a dedicated Blogger when...

You wake up from surgery and wanna let your readers know you're ok!

Well, I'm awake, have tubes in both ears, and don't wanna throw up! So, in my mind that's a success. Now I'm just ready to go get some food!

Everyone wish me a smooth and easy recovery!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear!!! Thank you for thinking of telling us! We do care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're doing OK, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have one put in my right ear at the ripe old age of 23, cuz i have a major drainage problem in that ear that caused constant infections and major ear loss. They had to put me under, cuz any type of pressure at all was really painful. I woke up feeling loads better, and could barely feel it afterwards. Hope you recover the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it was a success...And I do wish you a smooth and easy recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete