About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To....ME!

If you remember from my February Calendar, today's my birthday!!!

And I have the best fiance ever.  You think you do?  Well, did your fiance/hubby get you a color coordinated birthday present filled with things that you've wanted forever but didn't even remember wanting?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  Check out how awesome he is:

He got me rampage zebra and red pumps (which obviously I wore an appropriate outfit to wear them to work today, lol):

A zebra and red wallet (which is a million times better than the crappy wallet I was using before):
 A zebra and red Dooney and Bourke tote (I have never had a D&B, even though they're my favorite purse designers):
And he got me another bead for my Pandora bracelet (which doesn't coordinate with the colors of the rest of the gifts, but it goes with the rest of my beads on my bracelet):
He initially got me my Pandora for Valentine's Day last year, and look how much he's filled it up already!!!  If your bf/fi/hubby is ever stumped for a gift to give you, tell him to get you a charm bracelet, that way they will always have a gift to give you!

He also got me a zebra print "passport wallet" (which I wanted because I have a zebra print carry on and a zebra print luggage wrap for my big, black suitcase - my luggage is gonna be SO CUTE on our honeymoon...can't freakin' wait) but that was already put in the safe with my passport by the time I took the picture.

So, go ahead, try and prove your SO is better then mine...I bet you can't!

Also, today there's an updated version of a peek at my vision going up on Weddzilla, so be sure to check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Awesome presents - I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Those pumps are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! What size do you wear!? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone. Unfortunately I'm having a crap day at work (just waaaaay too much to do) but I look at my shoes and they make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your fiance is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally catching up on blogs...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete