About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Friday, February 25, 2011

So, it should be 'Fitness Recap Friday'...

...but I didn't work out, at all!  I did Week 3 Day 1 and 2 of the Hundred Push Up Program, and I shoveled snow (which definitely counts as exercise - especially when it's heavy ass snow like it was) but that's it.  And, I think I'm going to re-do Week 3 because I struggled through both Day 1 and 2.

So, instead of a fitness recap, first I'm going to complain a little bit...I HATE THE RAIN!  I especially hate the rain because some morning commuters think it is perfectly appropriate to walk down the sidewalk with freaking GOLF UMBRELLAS!!!!  Those things are so huge, and there is absolutely no way to navigate around them!  And I just feel gross by the time I get to work...at least I didn't waste my time straightening my hair or else I would be super pissed.

And, a quick public service announcement to all DIY-ers. HSN is celebrating national craft month with some killer deals!!!!!
Photo courtesy of the email HSN sent me
If you haven't ever shopped on HSN.com, I recommend it.  HSN.com is like a playground for me.  Not only do they have everything, but they also tend to have some pretty amazing deals.  And, they have videos of all their craft products in use!  I don't like to watch the home shopping network, because there are only certain things I would be interested in, but HSN.com lets you watch the segments on the products you're interested in!  If I find any amazing deals, I'll be sure to post about them (after I already purchased it, since there's always a limited number available).

Well, Happy Friday, readers, and thanks for all the Birthday Wishes!!!

1 comment:

  1. My mother only watches QVC, HSN, and the Retro channel. lol

    ReplyDelete