About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why, Hello There February!

It is officially February, 2011.  That means I basically have 7 months left of planning and crafting before insanity ensues for about a week, and then I'm married!  Here's what's on the books this month:

Personal creation with some clipart, but the Hive is stolen from my beloved weddingbee.com
Originally I was only supposed to be in Massachusetts until Wednesday, but with the snowstorm heading in, it looks like I'll be here through Thursday.  Whatever...I miss fi and my dogs, but that's another day in a hotel with all my meals paid for and a comfy bed all to myself and an actual gym to use....basically I'm not complaining, haha.

And as you can see Tyson should be wrapping up his class this month.  I have a confession to make though. I've only brought him to 1 of the 3 classes so far.  He's just kind of dumb, a sweetheart, but dumb.  And what's worse is he isn't food driven, which makes it next to impossible to train him.  And the class is past his bedtime, haha.  Not sure if I'll be going to the rest of the classes or not yet...

I have my second interview with Weight Watchers this month.  I totally killed the first one, and I know I would be a great leader because I love to talk and I love the program...I am meant to be a WW Leader, haha.

I have an abnormal amount of doctor's appointments this month.  One is my yearly with my lady doctor.  One is with my psychiatrist and the other is with my psychologist.  They just happen to be all crammed into the same week, it usually doesn't fall that way.  Needless to say, that week will probably be an exercise bust!  And I have a dentist appointment; I need 4 fillings.  That's pathetic.  Hearing that you probably think I like never brush my teeth, but I promise I do.  They aren't actually cavities yet, just soft spots.  So, that's not as bad as having 4 cavities I guess.

Wedding-wise I'll be doing my first round of bridesmaid dress shopping, practicing making the guys boutonnieres (which I still can't spell on my own), hopefully finishing up my wish tags as long as I get my cricut back by then and that lovely little hive is for the Pittsburgh Bee Meet-up that is scheduled for Saturday, February 19th!  I can't wait to meet some of the other Pittsburgh Bees, it'll definitely be fun, and probably loud too because the Pittsburghers of the hive tend to be a little outspoken!

Apart from that we have Valentine's Day this month, and I'm looking forward to an evening at the Melting Pot with my sweetie and I can't wait to give him his presents (more on that once I actually get them though).  And, oh yeah, my birthday is this month.  I love Birthdays, especially my own. I don't look at it as a day to think about getting older (I'll be 23 in case you're wondering) but instead a day to celebrate the fact that you're alive.  So on February 24th you should all end your day with a gin and tonic (my favorite) in honor of MandaMack being alive!!!

Any big plans for this February (wedding related or not)?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy month! We have our cake tasting and a tasting with the caterer this month (tomorrow to be exact), but other than that.. I just have some wedding projects I need to work on and I have a couple friends visiting. Should be a pretty good month.

    Ps. I LOVE your zebra print background, I've been obsessed with zebra print lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebra print is brand new...literally just added. So thanks!

    I might have to add an appointment on the 27th for meeting with a potential Day-of-Coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday month! What a cute calendar!

    ReplyDelete