About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guess Who's Officially a Lifetime Weight Watchers Member?

Yeah...that would be me!  Yesterday was the sixth week that I weighed in without going over 134 (which is 2 pounds above my goal weight) so I'm officially a lifetime member!  And I got another charm to add to my Weight Watcher Survivor Kit:
Yay...I got a key!
And, on top of that I got a new "Pocket Guide" (which is the same as the other one, only this one is gold not blue):
So fancy!
And on top of that excitement, I have my second interview with Weight Watchers to hopefully become a Leader tomorrow!  I can't say I'm really nervous since I don't need the job, but I still really want it!

But all of this got me thinking...I've kind of sucked at working out lately.  Okay, that's the understatement of the century...I've really sucked at working out lately!  It was like after I hit goal my motivation just went down the tubes.  Like seriously, I had to restart the Hundred Push Up Program again this week (for like the fourth time) because I failed to do push ups a measly 3 times last week (and the week before, and the week before, and the week before...)  And if I want to be successful at keeping this weight off, never mind become a Weight Watchers Leader, I can't just lose motivation.  So, I am hereby re-dedicating myself to my fitness routine.

And what's the best way to do that, you ask?  No...not buying more workout DVDs (although I'd really like to, I do not need them - fi should be proud of my self control)!  Taking pictures of myself in a sports bra, of course!  For the record, I am not trying to get smaller.  I'm very happy with my size right now (and I don't want to have to buy any more clothes or I might not be able to afford to have a wedding).  I just want to get more muscular.  I would like to have considerably more toned arms and have my baby six pack become a big girl six pack, haha.

So, here are my new "before" pictures:






First off...excuse how gross I look.  I did this post-workout because let's face it, our muscles look the best after we've used them (although our hair does not).  Second, ignore my bright red chin.  My skin is still getting used to the latest cream I got from my dermatologist, and I think the salt from my sweat makes it look worse then usual (not to mention the lack of makeup).  Thirdly, can I just say I love my back???  That might be my new favorite part of me!  It almost makes up for the fact that I'm basically flat-chested now (but who cares, Victoria Secret push up bras do wonders)!
I did workout today (more on that on Fitness Recap Friday) and I'm going to make an honest effort to get at least 4 workouts in this week.  Not to mention complete week 1 of the Hundred Push Up Program, haha!  And hopefully, I can successfully complete all six weeks of the program and get back to you with new after photos in mid March!

So, what do you do to re-motivate yourself to workout?

*All personal photos*

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a lifetime member! Best of luck with the 100 push up challenge. And yes, you should definitely be proud of how your back looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You look fantastic. Get it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Your back is now officially in going in my wedding inspiration folder :D

    ReplyDelete