About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fitness Recap Friday!

Ahhhhhhh...this week was kind of a bust.  I'm quite upset with myself over it; last week went so well after I recommitted myself to my fitness routine and this week just sucked.  I can blame Valentine's Day, but honestly, I hate making excuses.  But here's my recap anyway...

Saturday - no exercise.  Unless you count bridesmaid dress shopping as exercise, lol.

Sunday - again, nothing.  I can't even remember what I did last Sunday...I'm too young to be having memory loss (read: I'm starting to freak out about my Birthday being next Thursday)

Monday - ate a ton but forced myself to do Week 2 Day 1 of the Hundred Push Up Program.  It was hard.  Week 2 makes week 1 look easy.

Tuesday - no exercise, and we ate out again...can you see where this week is headed?

Wednesday - went out to eat again (we shouldn't even being going out this much, we have a wedding to pay for!) but I did get myself to do Week 2 Day 2 of the Hundred Push Up Program.  Honestly if it keeps getting this much progressively harder each time, I don't think I'll be able to complete it in 6 weeks.

Thursday - I did not go out to eat (cooked a Weight Watchers recipe for Chili - it was delicious) and I worked out.  I did all 5 segments of "10 Minute Solutions: 5 Day Get Fit Mix".  Honestly, if you like workout DVDs, buy this one.  I love the 10 Minute Solutions set-up, and Amy Bento is awesome.  I also find kickboxing (there's a Cardio Kickboxing segment) to be quite therapeutic.  I was pretty pissed at myself for having such a horrible week eating/exercising wise and I found myself taking my anger out during the kickboxing segment.  It was like with every jab, cross, elbow, and upper-cut I was releasing frustration with myself for having such a bad week, and vowing to not let myself get lazy.  When I have a week this bad, I can see the difference in my body (although I may be hallucinating) and I can definitely feel the difference; I feel like crap!  But Amy Bento and I kickboxed away that anger and then relaxed with some power yoga (I love Sun Salutations).

Tonight I will do Week 2 Day 3 of the Hundred Push Up Program.  I can't not do it.

Did you have a better week then I did, or did Valentine's Day bring you down as well?

1 comment:

  1. Meh...I had an ok week...I made guacamole on Wed. that was so good and ended up eating an entire avocado's worth. I know that's the "good fat" buuut that's still not great right? We'll get back on track!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog about your crafting tools, that was a huge help!!

    ReplyDelete