About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on last weeks poll!

So the results are in for the poll that was very awkwardly placed at the top of my blog for the past week...

You all are apparently most interested in learning about the DIYs that I've already started, followed by the story of "us", our engagement pictures, picking out tuxes, and finally my decision to DIY flowers.  So, next time I don't know what to blog about, I'll recap/display/how-to-ize (which is totally a word) the DIYs I've already started.  But don't hold your breath, because that day is not today...

More to come later!  Happy Wednesday...and although my surroundings remind me more of the North Pole than anything else, I can pretend I'm not stranded in a hotel in the middle of a blizzard with this cute little picture:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment