About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weddzilla Wednesday

So, today there will be brand new content from me posted on Weddzilla, so go check out True Confessions of a DIY Bride!  It's all about all my DIY plans, as well as all my DIY tools.  For now, I will just leave you with an amusing sequence of events from this morning (what did people do before they had camera phones???):


Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment