First of all, here are the reasons I need a Day-of-Coordinator:
- I'm a DIY bride which means I'm making/providing most of my decorations. That doesn't mean I want to be setting them up the day of.
- We're having our ceremony and reception in the same space which will be transformed during cocktails; I need a ring-leader for that transformation (that is not me).
- I have a crazy sister who may need to be escorted out.
- I'm sure there are other reasons I just can't think of right now..
- I'm planning the whole thing! They literally just need to execute my plans, and since I'm totally OCD I'll probably have a printed out guide on exactly what they need to do, when they need to do it, and how to do it (with pictures).