About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 year old Business Systems Analyst planning a DIY-heavy wedding to the love of my life on 9 . 10 . 11. Other then wedding planning, I spend most of my time trying to stay in shape or playing with my 3 dogs...Gabby, Dudley, and Tyson. I hate cleaning and almost never go a day without wearing something purple, and I hope you can keep up with my ADD blogging style!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm a bad bad blogger...

Honestly, I suck at blogging. I do. I didn't even realize I had followers, never mind comments (thanks you guys!!!) I blame weddingbee for my inability to blog regularly; I get everything I need to get out there!

And seriously, the prospect of trying to recap everything I've already done kind of makes me want to gag. I'm currently coming out of a wedding slump. At first I loved planning...I was born to do it! Now I just feeling like I'm writing checks, feeling poor, and counting down the days to my honeymoon.

The only reason why I even logged on was because I was considering starting a new blog about fitness/healthy lifestyle (mind you at one point I wanted to start a blog about my dogs, haha) and then I noticed I had followers, which was AWESOME!

So, 9 . 10 . 11 Bride might just undergo a name change and makeover and just be about my life (which includes dogs, weddings, and fitness/healthy living). If there's anything from my last post that you were just dying to read about either leave a comment (I still can't believe people actually read this, haha) or go look at my Weddingbee profile...I promise it's all there.

For now though, to save my sanity and prevent me from calling off my wedding and eloping, I'm sticking to chatting about fitness/healthy living, because that's where my head is at. I'm banking on the fact that my head will get back into wedding stuff, because I have A LOT of stuff to do, but if it doesn't at least I have a really pretty dress and rockin' venue! (hehehehe)

2 comments:

  1. In the past I tried to blog several times and it never panned out...then after my wedding I was somewhat bored so I decided to start blogging just to see what the hype was all about. Now I really enjoy blogging - especially because my husband says he looks forward to reading my posts every day and his best man is one of my subscribers too! DO what works best for you - I've only read a few of your posts but I like what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I feel like now since I'm not trying to contain myself to one topic I'll be more likely to post regularly...I'm too ADD to talk about the same thing all the time, haha!

    ReplyDelete